An EpiTrain orthopedic elbow brace is used in targeted compression for an injured or inflamed elbow. Golfers and tennis players know the pain of tennis elbow or golfers elbow only too well. The pain of condition affects the performance and enjoyment of recreational activities, and the EpiTrain will relieve pain and reduce tension on the joint/tendon.
- The EpiTrain brace helps alleviate pain and starts the process of relief for irritated muscle/joint intersection.
- Elbow mobility is increased
- Swelling and inflammation rapidly subside
- Anatomically perfect for fit and made of elasticized material that allows for breathability.
- The soft material is highly flexible in the area where it bends
The EpiTrain has a three-dimensional train an an active knit that fits the contour of your elbow. The device prevents constriction at the edges, and the high elasticity makes it comfortable to wear. The brace contains viscoelastic epicon and pads that house epicondyle cutouts. These two additions add to the elbow’s support, provide pressure relief, and speed up the absorption of edema.
Made of durable material that has frictional nubs embedded, it spurs the recovery process for the elbow. At the point where the brace meets the elbow, soft material that lets air circulate to improve the comfort level a wearer experiences.
The brace encourages circulation with intermittent pressure that is constant compression massage. The device helps reduce edemas and hematomas in the elbow. Stabilizing the elbow joint is where this device earns its keep, and wearers love them.