Drew® Phoenix Plus shoes set the industry standard as an everyday boot packed with exceptional therapeutic performance features. Drew Phoenix women’s therapeutic boots are soft on the inside, yet perfect for the elements on the outside, complete with additional ankle support rarely found in traditional orthotic shoes.
Drew – Phoenix Plus Orthopedic Shoes (Black Leather)
- Plus Fitting System® – Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Moldable, Dual-Density, Contoured, Polyurethane Cushion Footbed
- Drilex® Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Flared Outsole with Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Separate Arch Cookie Support
- Broad Toe Character and Wide Shank
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- The widths available is this style are Narrow (AA), Medium (B), Wide (D), WW (2E).