In the past, orthopedic shoes were clunky, lacking in style, and while comfortable, you looked like you were wearing clown shoes that were ten sizes too big. Not any more! The Chelsea Croc is a stylish shoe that is for those who need orthopedic support, and you would never know they were being worn for health reasons.
Chelsea Croc – Black Orthopedic Shoes
In the past, orthopedic shoes were clunky, lacking in style, and while comfortable, you looked like you were wearing clown shoes that were ten sizes too big. Not any more! The Chelsea Croc is a stylish shoe that is for those who need orthopedic support, and you would never know they were being worn for health reasons. The Chelsea can mitigate problems that arise from any or all of the following conditions: Plantar fasciitis, heel pain, bunions, back pain, diabetes, neuropathy, knee pain, arthritis, Morton’s neuroma, hammertoes, and overpronation.
The features of this stunning piece of footwear are:
- A seam-free lining is where the comfort starts for the wearer. Soft, extra foam padding provides comfort and protection when you need it most.
- Nothing says anatomical arch support like the Chelsea, combined with the ortho-step orthotic sole, is what galvanizes support. Shock absorption comes from the deep-heel seat, and it affords pain relief from heel discomfort. It makes for pain-free walking or standing when you wear this shoe.
- The strap – long in design – helps contour to any foot size or shape. The strap is a ‘two-way’ strap, and that means you can secure the strap on either side of the shoe for easy adjustments.
- The shoe contains a non-binding element to it due to the soft leather upper inside the shoe. The depth the shoe provides is one of the greatest things about this shoe. And, it has plenty of room that creates freedom of movement when you are out walking. The shoe is broad in width, and that helps anyone who has challenges getting shoes on and or off due to a wide foot.
- The shoe holds a lightweight sole with an Ergonomic-Stride design component to soften the pounding that your foot takes with every step. Of note, it doesn’t matter how wide your foot is; the shoes come in many different widths to accommodate everyone who needs this classic women’s croc.
Women are always looking for a classy shoe, and the Chelsea Croc is one shoe that meets all the requirements. A long napa strap that is longer than most helps with fitting the footwear right for you. The extra-wide shoe has extra depth to make the shoe easy to put on and remove that provides an extremely roomy fit.
As an accent, a metal clasp has been added to the shoe for the professional look. A toe spring design works with a cushioned outsole to help move the foot forward pain-free.
Another aspect of the shoe is that it can incorporate an insert that is there for extra arch support, and spacers can be used as needed. This shoe is approved as a diabetic shoe by regulatory bodies in Canada.