The Drew Cairo shoe for women encompasses style with needed comfort for those who have pre-existing foot conditions. Its simple design combines a sleek exterior look with a criss-cross Velcro strap for a secure fit when worn.
Cairo for Women
The Drew Cairo shoe for women encompasses style with needed comfort for those who have pre-existing foot conditions. Its simple design combines a sleek exterior look with a criss-cross Velcro strap for a secure fit when worn. Made with soft leather for maximum comfort, it is an easily wearable shoe that holds many benefits for the wearer. Where this shoe excels is in its ability to adapt to the wearers’ foot conditions. It comes with two removable insoles and can be customized to suit the condition your feet have. In fact, the insoles can be removed. That means that the shoe can be doubled in depth, which works with a firm heel to reduce any slippage that the heel can encounter. Also, if you had a prescription for orthotics, this shoe will permit the insert and provide a comfortable fit for the woman who wears this shoe.
Features that come with the Cairo
- A plus fitting system that holds two removable footbeds included and double depth
- The shoe contains a polyurethane footbed that can be removed and added as needs arise
- The shoe is flexible, light in weight and consists of a polyurethane outsole for longevity
- The tempered shank – made from steel – maintains a secure fit that affords confidence for the wearer
- The footbed is lined with Drilex, and it has an AEGIS microbe shield to prevent infections
- The soft fabric liner means no blisters or rubbing that will affect walking, running and other movements
- A firm heel
- It will accept prescribed orthotics where necessary
When you are looking for a stylish shoe that combines comfort with an elegant style, it is for you. The shield protects your feet from dampness that leads to bacteria and infections, and the lightweight material makes the shoe a joy to walk in.